Is it just me or has the world gone mad?
You can now buy a gadget to alert you when you are slouching. An added bonus is that it will tell you how many times you stand up during the day (Daily Mail, 14-11-15).
Talk about unnecessary expenditure!
If someone came up with a gadget that did the following, how much would you spend on it...?
1. Increases suppleness, strength and stamina
2. Improves posture, self-confidence and concentration
3. Quietens the mind to promote well-being
4. Relaxes and energises the body and mind
5. Helps you overcome and prevent many stresses, strains, aches and pains
6. Promotes a firm foundation for health and well-being
No gadget required.
Move your body.
Free your mind and improve your health and well-being.
Ooooo, and as a by-the-by, if you haven't already seen 'The truth about exercise' (Horizon - BBC2), I highly recommend it.